Join our dynamic development team and become an integral part of crafting incredible virtual experiences. As an Asset Integration Specialist, you'll play a pivotal role in our aircraft projects, collaborating with a global and diverse team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Autodesk 3ds Max (Knowledge of any recent version is mandatory for this role).
- Intermediate 3D modelling, rigging and animation abilities.
- Experience with source control systems (e.g., Plastic SCM, Git, SVN).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Flight Simulator's Software Development Kit (SDK) and associated tools for 3ds Max, specifically related to aircraft development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Flight Simulator's (or ESP) ModelDefinitions XML file format and Reverse Polish Notation (RPN).
- Understanding of the texturing and modeling processes in game development, including industry standard techniques such as LODs and model optimization.
General Abilities & Requirements:
- Flexibility in working hours to collaborate effectively with our global team across different time zones, all from the comfort of your home.
- A resilient work attitude, thriving in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, and challenging work environment.
- Exceptional communication skills in clear written and spoken English.
- A track record of meeting assigned deadlines and consistently delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work to a UK time zone or being located in a time zone +/- 4h from UK time.
- A general interest in aviation and/or flight simulation.
- Knowledge of other 3D software such as Blender or Cinema4D.